Cloud Leadership Day
Cloud Leadership Day is the ultimate conference for cloud leaders, innovators, and enthusiasts.
At this one-day conference, practitioners from leading companies share insights and best practices, discuss latest trends and strategies related to cloud transformation. Cloud Leadership Day provides an opportunity to discuss challenges, exchange experiences and share ideas, to network and to leave with practical suggestions to apply when you get back to the office.
Every year, we have an open call for speakers, where we invite practitioners to send in their stories. Have you got a story to tell?
👉 open until November 30, 2023
To guide the application process, the Conference Board has identified some themes that are top priorities in their companies. We welcome proposals in these topics as well as beyond.
Journey TO the Cloud and Journey IN the Cloud
- Mindset, Culture, Change, Cloud Center of Excellence
- Governance, Regulation, Cloud Resilience
- Leadership, Integration and Training/Upskilling
- Multi Cloud, Multi Cloud Management, Hybrid Cloud Computing, Cloud Migration, Distributed Cloud
- Cloud Integration, SaaS / PaaS / IaaS / IoT PaaS, Serverless and beyond
- Cloud Engineering, DevOps, DevSecOps, DevSecFinOps
- Cloud Native Development / Container Management
- Cloud Security
- Low Code / No Code
- Cloud FinOps, Cloud Cost Optimization
Cloud and Generative AI, Cloud AI Services
Innovation & Future & More
- Innovation in and with Cloud
- Cloud Edge Computing
- Quantum Computing
1) All abstracts are evaluated. Applicants who are shortlisted will be asked to send their presentation to the organizers.
2) The Conference Board will evaluate the presentations and select 12-15 presentations for the final program.
Abstracts will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Benefits for participants / Transferable learning objectives
- Originality / Innovation
- Comprehensibility / Storyline / Structure
- Practical relevance / Actionable content
- November 30, 2023: Deadline Abstracts
- December 15, 2024: Feedback Round 1
- January 14, 2024: Deadline Presentations
- February 15, 2024: Feedback Round 2
- June 19, 2024: Conference Day
No Sales Pitches, Please!
You love your company, your products, your services? And that’s great, because life is too short to waste at a job you hate! But please focus your talk/workshop on practical, real world solutions that are transferrable to other attendees. Pure sales pitches and talks that focus heavily on a specific tool or service will be rejected.
Talks are 30 minutes long (incl Q&A); Workshop are hands-on, interactive sessions for a smaller group (ca. 30 participants) and last 60-70 minutes.
For the purpose of establishing a clear line between partners and other service providers, we have decided to ask service providers in the main program to also support the conference as partners – we view this as fair.
Service providers are defined are those who offer services in the agile field in the German-speaking region of Switzerland and who seek to directly gain economic advantage through their stage appearance.
If a speaker feels that s/he is not included in the definition (because s/he, for example, does not seek direct economic benefit or proposes unique content), an appropriate option can be offered. The Conference Board will consider this request in good faith and, together with the speaker, will seek a solution.
All speakers are granted free entry to both conferences (Could Leadership Day and Data & AI Leadership Day), including catering and the partner expo. Please note that travel costs are not covered by the organizers.
Still have some questions? Drop us a line at: info@CloudLeadershipDay.ch
Deadline for abstract submissions is November 30, 2023.